College Bound is a 2-hour workshop designed to help high school seniors prepare for the first year of college.
Topics will include:
- The College Experience (College Student Panel)
- Choosing A Major
- 15 Ways to Prepare for New Student Orientation
- Choosing College Courses
- What You Need to Know About Add/Dropping Classes?
- Understanding the Course Syllabus
- Buying Books
- Time Management & Study Skills
- Student Activities: How to Get Involved
- Understanding the Award Letter
- How to manage your refund check?